Accepting School Funding
After you have sent applications for school funding and successfully cleared all holds, a notification shall be delivered to your Panther Mail and MyFIU account to accept/decline your educational funding. This school funding notification is sent out no sooner than June of every 12 months for present pupils. Follow these actions to just accept your school funding:
- Login to MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for assistance.
- Find the ‘Financial Aid’ tile.
- Decide on a 12 months through the ‘help 12 months’ line within the dining table.
- Review all eligibility demands for every single product you accept by pressing the linked item title. Funds and scholarships are immediately accepted that you accept or decline for you, but loans require.
- Loan recipients should accept just the loan quantity required to buy academic costs. See loans that are receiving more details.
- To just accept or drop an item that is individual choose the package under ‘Accept’ or ‘Decline’ column. To simply accept or drop the whole package, simply simply click on ‘Accept All’ or ‘Decline All’ buttons.
- Verify options by clicking ‘Submit.’
- Some products may instruct one to finish documents that are additional. Check out the demands for the school funding system. (more…)